Worried about an HMRC enquiry?
Relax, we’ve got you covered
Why do I need the fee protection service?
- HMRC enquiry activity is at record levels
- HMRC are targeted to increase tax revenues
- HMRC has been granted wider information and inspection powers under ‘Schedule 36’
- Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry
- Many enquiries are selected completely at random
- Even if your tax return and business records are accurate and the taxman finds no errors accountancy fees can cost thousands
- No policy excess
- No nonsense policy allowing Fairseat Accountancy Services Ltd to deal with all enquiry
correspondence from HMRC as well as attending meetings with HMRC where necessary
- Complete peace of mind
What is the fee protection service?
- Fairseat Accountancy Services Ltd will defend you, should you receive an enquiry from HMRC… Professional defence costs are often substantial
- These costs will be covered by Fairseat Accountancy Services Ltd’s policy
- Includes cover for enquiries under HMRC’s ‘Schedule 36’ powers
- Includes complimentary access to Employment Law and Health & Safety advice lines
- Fairseat Accountancy Services Ltd will deal with any claims
What is not covered by the service?
- Routine compliance work, eg. preparing your tax return
- Any tax, interest or penalties due
- Criminal prosecutions and fraud
- Enquiries commenced prior to subscribing to the service
How do I join?
Please ask us what the cost would be for you and/or your business.